We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any identifying information we ask you to provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.emptynest.in may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, so please do check it from regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from october 1, 2015.
- What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- your email address
- your chosen Share/ Forum name and password
- demographic information, such as your postcode and your IP address and, if you want to tell us, your date of birth
- We will use the information to understand your needs
- provide you with a better service, and in particular:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our services, and email you responses to posts you have reported.
- To send you emails and newsletters about related subjects to www.emptynest.in
- To contact you, but only with your prior permission, by email for market-research purposes.
- To offer you, on our website pages, information based on your location.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to change or restrict the use of your personal information by changing your registration details and subscribing/unsubscribing to our email options.
- We will not give your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are specifically required to by law.
- You may ask us to provide details of the personal information we hold about you, under the Data Protection Act 1998. To request this information, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will, of course, happily correct any information that’s found to be incorrect.